Here is my recipe:Click Here to Print This Recipe
- 4 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 4 TB melted Earth Balance,
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I used unbleached all-purpose flour)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg replacement (I use Ener-G)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ground cinnamon to taste (I used approx. 1/4-1/3) tsp.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork or potato masher.
- Add all other ingredients, mixing well with wooden spoon or spatula.
- Butter/lightly oil the loaf pan.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake approximately 55 minutes (or until outside is brown and a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean).
- The end. Eat it! *