For 1 quesadilla, you need:
- 2 small (taco-size) tortillas
- 1/4 cup Daiya pepperjack
- 2 TB Daiya cheddar
- 1 heaping TB diced red onion
- 1/2 cup tempeh taco filling (or taco filling of your choice)
- cooking spray
- Heat a nonstick skillet or nonstick grill pan over medium heat. Spritz the bottom with the cooking spray then add 1 of the tortillas.
- Top tortilla with half the cheese, all the onion, and the taco filling. Then top with the rest of the cheese, careful to keep it from the edges so it doesn't melt out and burn in the pan. Put the other tortilla on top of the cheese and press down with your hands.
- Cook about 3 minutes. Then, lightly spray the top with cooking spray and, using a spatula, gently flip the quesadilla over. Cook another 3 minutes, or until the tortillas are lightly golden and the cheese is melted. See?! So easy. SOOOOO delicious. Dig it, dudes.