|I was nominated by VeganMonologue!|
7 Facts about me:
- In my daily life, I curse like a sailor. Except at work. There, I am the perfect angel.
- I'm obsessed with my pup, Marley. She's the greatest being to ever grace this galaxy.
- I have a master's degree, and I'm not afraid to use it!
- I'm fantastically lazy sometimes. But when I'm feeling motivated, you best just stay out of my way.
- I started my dream job in March, and I couldn't possibly be happier about it! I never dread going to work.
- No one has heard me sing since about 1992. I know I suck, but I just can't help myself when I'm alone. I belt out the tunes like there's no tomorrow.
- I own more shoes that I know what to do with. I need an intervention.
Nicole Leigh / Veggie Panda: She is my foodie soulmate. Her foods and photos are amazing. I'd consider her my twitter girlfriend. You need to make her asparagus pizza. It'll blow your mind.
The Tolerant Vegan: Her photos are beautiful. Her foods are fantastic. And she is overall, super friendly and generally awesome. You need to check out her Mac & Cheese Pizza! OMG.
JL Goes Vegan: JL is such an incredible person. Her food is spectacular. She focuses on health and eating well (which I need to do a lot more of) and inspired me to try, and subsequently love KALE.
Vegan ESP: Run by 2 awesome vegans, they post all sorts of food reviews and recipes. They rock hard. They show everyone that vegans don't eat just twigs and leaves.
VeganVille: Gigi is such a sweetheart, and a long-time visitor to my blog. And she's silly and has a stellar vegan baked goods Etsy store! I'm dying to try her minty chocolate whoopee pies.
Czech Vegan (in America): Elisabeth cooks up some excellent food, with lots of czech classics made vegan. She's super cool and is a blogger at VeganYANerds, a teen lit blog.
The Rules of One Lovely Blog:
• Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
• Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
• Share 7 facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5-15 other blogs you like for this award.
• Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.